MSL understands the important role that market research plays in assisting companies plan their future. We will partner with you to provide these services and the quality data necessary to make these future plans.
DATA COLLECTION SERVICES
Quantitative Data Collection
MSL has two data collection centers with over 150 CATI stations. We guarantee we can accommodate your data collection requirements on a small to large scale, and we guarantee our services will be cost-effective and will exceed your qualify expectations.
Our extensive data collection experience includes:
- Customer/Member/Employee Satisfaction Assessments - assessing opinions and attitudes of various client groups and tracking the effect of the organization’s product, management and service delivery.
- Marketing Assessments information on image, product/service demand, pricing, promotions and distribution.
- Public Opinion/Political Polling information on public perceptions, attitudes and preferences towards a particular government or political entity.
- Needs and Preference Surveys information on user requirements in both public and private sectors i.e. health care, recreation, transportation, education and business.
- Advertising Testing Effectiveness Tracking - assess key messages and information needs by target audiences.
- Media Surveys evaluate audience media preferences and habits.
All call centers are equipped with Computer Assisted Telephone Interview Stations. Statistical analysis can be accomplished in-house, and running CATI software guarantees the highest levels of security and confidentiality.
MSL ensures the highest degree of Quality Control, through every aspect of project management, data collection and processing. Quality Control is the most important measure of effectiveness for every point in a project.
DATA COLLECTION STANDARDS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Strict compliance with CASRO/CAMRO standards.
- Dedicated project Managers/strict Supervisor to interviewer ratios.
- Dedicated interviewing teams - interviewers are Market Research Association certified and participate in additional training for 3 weeks.
- Project and daily briefings.
- MSL provides a 1-10 ratio of supervisors to interviewers.
- We provide remote monitoring capabilities for clients
- MSL upholds a minimum of 10% monitoring of all completed surveys.
- Monitoring is conducted during every shift.
- Feedback is provided to interviewers as well as ongoing briefing, coaching and evaluation.
Request more Information